Kirby Tracy and family, Robert Downs, Alice McKinney, Donnie Hall, Ed Safaryan, Sergio Sosa & Family, Ken Brownlee, Jason Deane, Jay Rogers.
Thanks for another great turnout. Slight change to the introductions as I asked the members to point out any present faults with their Rovers.
- Mine is running fine
- Sergio`s is running fine
- Alice is having Ignition Key issue but was advised where to go by Ed to fix. Looking forward to result. Let us all know.
- Robert has no issues but is in need of some off road tires. Suggest Wrangler Duratrac as these are one of a few to fit 19” rims. These are also quiet.
- Donnie is having Navigation setup issues.
- Ed has a leak on his Power steering . Suggest new hose and Jubilee clip (google)
- Ken no Lr3 issues but check your Vehicles Height in parking garages or you will break your Sunroof
- Kirby and Jason no Issues and Jay has ongoing Series concerns.
This was very entertaining. If I have missed any one or not quite accurate send the club an email of your problems.
Still working on Pictures on emails but I gave Donnie a flash drive with Hill country Rally and last Years Scarr pictures.
Kirby is planning a trip to Colorado in July. Contact Kirby for details.
Also there is a new possibility of a new 4x4 place to ride. Ken and Paul Kelly are sending me details.
If interested I noticed that Opposite Jax’s on our club night there is a gathering of old British bikes check them out before or after our meeting.
The Isle of man TT has 3 days left, check out the time trial race of speeds of up to 200 mph on a 37 mile road. Fantastic event Velocity channel at 10:00pm